Many countries have a variation of a chocolate, Rice Bubbles based treat. Call me biased but I think Chocolate Crackles are the best.
Copha is hydrogenated coconut and is only available in Australia. If it is unavailable where you live it can be substituted for coconut oil.
Rice Bubbles are known as Rice Krispies in the U.S.
- 2 cups of Rice Bubbles
- 1/2 cup icing sugar
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 125 grams, or 4.4 ounces, of Copha
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cocoa powder
1. Mix together the dry ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Melt the copha over low to medium heat until fully melted. Pour over the dry mixture. Using a wooden spoon or spatula mix together thoroughly.
3. Spoon the mixture into patty cases. Refrigerate until set. Enjoy!