This recipe is for classic Deviled Eggs and adds an Australian twist by seasoning them with Chicken Salt.
In this recipe I cook the eggs in an Instant Pot. This method is not only quick and easy but it cooks the eggs perfectly and makes them very, very easy to peel. There is nothing worse than having sticky egg shells that leave a mess and waste half of the egg.
Check out our Chicken Salt recipe here.
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- salt and pepper to taste
- Pour one cup of cold water into the instant pot. Place the eggs on top of the wire rack that the pot comes with.
- Cook the eggs for five minutes on high pressure. When done leave the pot to release pressure naturally for five minutes, then manually release the pressure and remove the eggs. Place the eggs into a bath of ice water to cool.
- Peel the eggs when cooled and cut into two lengthwise.
- Remove the egg yolks and place them in a bowl. Add mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, white vinegar and salt and pepper. Mix together.
- Scoop the egg mixture back into the egg whites. Sprinkle With Chicken Salt. Serve and enjoy!