Lamb is one of Australia’s favourite meats. In parts of Australia, Roast Lamb is more popular than Meat Pies and the trusty Sausage Sandwich. There are multiple ways to Lamb and grilled chops is one of the easiest.
Marinating the lamb for a few hours before cooking will help to enhance the herb flavours. If you are in a rush it will still be delicious with minimal preparation.
- 2 Lamb chops
- 2 teaspoons chopped rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoons of mayonnaise (optional)
1. Cut the garlic into small pieces and combine with the rosemary and olive oil. Cover the lamb chops in the mixture and let it marinate in the fridge for around 2 hours.
2. Heat a pan or the grill to high heat. Remove the chops from the fridge and season with salt and pepper. Grill to your preferred doneness.
3. Serve and enjoy!