2 1/2 cups grated zucchini, squeezed dry
1 1/2 cups grated cheddar cheese
6 eggs, beaten
1 medium yellow onion
3 strips of bacon
1 cup self raising flour
Salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon butter
1. Heat the oven to 180 C, or 350 F.
2. Melt the butter in a frypan and then add the onions. Cook until transparent, then transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. In the same frypan, cook the bacon. When done, transfer to a plate cut the into small squares or strips.
3. Put the flour, beaten eggs, grated cheese and grated zucchini into a large bowl and mix together. Add the onions and bacon and mix until distributed through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
4. Pour the mixture into a baking tin that is either greased with butter or lined with baking paper.
5. Cook until it is lightly browned, around 30-40 minutes. Serve and enjoy!